Hello everyone!
I am very happy to say that any mail to Bob has to be mailed no later than Feb 19th. This will give the mail time to get to him before there cutoff date of March 1st. This is one of the great signs that it is time to come home. Bob has his packing list already and will packing some of his stuff soon to send home before they head out. According to my ticker with a mid April return, we have about 65 days left till he is home. It has been a long road and i am ready to have him here as long as we can before his next deployment.
As far as me and the girls, we are good. We about tired of the cold wintery weather and looking forward to spring.
Loren will be 10 on March 1st and not sure where all the time has gone for her to blossom into a beautiful young lady. Since there is so much family attached to this email I will go ahead and plug in Loren's request for her birthday. We are taking a 10 day trip during Christmas/New years to Disney. She has requested a Disney gift card for her birthday. They can be found at http://www.disneygiftcard.com/home/ she has been told any money she saves during the year she will get to use there on anything that she wants...no questions asked. This has given her the responsibility of managing her own money.
Emily has started potty training and has made big progress since 2 weeks ago. We are almost ready to put her into panties completely. The training coordinators at the CDC and I are working together to see why Emmie has become aggressive at the daycare. She has been written up twice for biting and hitting (leaving marks). She is not like that with me at home so we are trying to see what at daycare is setting her off. I am sure part of it is being 2 and the other part is someone pushing her little buttons. Emmie has also started growing again (finally) and I need to go shopping to buy her some 24 months/2T clothes. All of the sudden her pants are short and her belly is poking out of the bottom of her shirts.
As for me, I am about half way done with my class I started back in Jan. I am already looking at taking 2 classes in the Spring. I just need to keep my motivation up and get this degree done and over with.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
Dr. Seuss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment