Not sure why January is going by so slow for me. It might be the weather has kept us inside a lot and time ticks slow when you are sitting at home with nothing to do. I have been doing my online class whenever I can while Emmie is sleep so she does not want to sit in my lap while I read or post online assignments.
Emmie has started showing signs of interest for potty training. I have followed her lead here at home but she has no desire to do it at daycare. I am sure she will get it all figured out sooner or later. Daycare says she has become aggressive there and they are working with her. Not sure where it is all stemming from since it is just me and her at home and we are always chillin.
We are about 74 days away from Bob coming home and like I said in the first paragraph…the days are dragging by. I am sure he will be busy as the days get closer for him as they prepare for the replacing unit.Loren is enjoying 4 th grade and all the snow that VA is getting over there. She just doesn’t understand why the kids don’t want to come out and play when it is 35 degrees. I guess that is what happens when she has spent most of her like in AK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment