A friend of mine too this picture of her while she was babysitting. I just love it!
Emmie finally has enough hair to tie in a VERY small pony tail.
Who knew that just two days ago it was 74 and sunny. I was begining to think the spring was around the corner until I watched the news the next day and found out SNOW was coming. They have talked about snow but it never came, but this time....it came! We were released from work at 1100 and don't have to be in till 1000 tomorrow. We are expecting a hard freeze tonight and with all the wet on the roads that will make for intresting driving. I ended up getting really frustrated this morning when drivers were driving soooo slow. I had one lady in front of me doing 30 in a 55MPH zone. It was like driving on rain and these people freak out. But then again I have to remember that a lot of these people have not seen snow and panic when it rains too hard. I took Emily outside to play and she did not like the snow at all. She wined when I took her out in the yard and she walked right back onto the porch. Pretty funny for an Alaskan born baby.
The picture above and below here are from my co-worker Pat when she was leaving work.
Running for the porch
Recon loving the snow...what can you say for an Alaskan born dog?



Roller Skating Fun. We went to a birthdayparty and to my suprise, Emily loved roller skating!
This girl never stops DANCING
We have started having meetings about the soldier's return home. Right now...still no dates just mid April. I am hoping that Bob will be home mid April and not the later part of it. It woud be nice for a change to have him home for my birthday. Trying to plan a trip to Vegas. Anyone wanting to go send me an email and I will keep you in our loop of plans.






1 comment:
Come back the snow misses you so much it came there :)
Post a Comment