My mom abd brother and his family came to visit the girls and I this past week. Needless to say I am tired after thier visit. it was alot of fun and we stayed busy the whole week. We went to Schlitterbahn, shopping, ate (alot), Drive through ranch, pedicures, go carts, bummper boats, and mini golf at Putt Putt, birthday party and my brother had a honey do list a mile long. he he........I am grateful that my brother was able to fix things around my house that needed to be fixed. I would hate to have Bob spend his 2 weeks of R & R helping me fix things around the house. Schlitterban was a blast. It was 107 degrees that day and I am so glad we were in the water the whole time. Emmie loved the kiddie section and the tube ride we took her on. There were lots of drops in the tube ride. But it didn’t seem to phase her at all. As we all know she loves water. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving with my family in Indiana. I just hope there is no snow when we are there.
Last day with my mom right before she left.
Hominy and the girls
Jerry, Hominy and the girls
How many kids can you get on the merry go round? emmie was not happy that we left the little kiddie ride area. i think that is one of her biggest fits I have seen.
Pic taken by a worker at Schiltterbahn. Emmie was enjoying the ride. Michael and Ralph in the background
Madi and Loren psoing for their pics.
Enjoying an ICEE while we were waiting for Ralph, his family and Loren to come back from a water coaster
snack time and re-apply sunscreen ....I had to put it all n her hair since she doesn't have thick hair yet. 
Emmie kept coming down this tunnle slide upside down...she loved it!
kiddie slide
Loren playing with Emmie in the kiddie section and coming down on the frog tonge after Emmie had her turn
ready, set, go!
smile!
Deployment blankets that were made for the girls. The quilt is hand made and made by volunteers of the AYMCA. ours were made through Ft. Lenoardwood, MO. i sent in the pics and the put everything together and mailed it to us about 4 weeks later.
Chillin at Wazoos with my sister-in-law, Kelly
Me and my girls
Emmie was on the move in Wazoos (indoor inflatable playground), my bother called her name and got a picture of her in full stride












No comments:
Post a Comment