Friday, May 11, 2012

Julie's 21st birthday! (again)

I celebrated my 21st birthday again on 5 May.  I had a great time and enjoyed some really hard belly laughs that I have not done in a long time.  Thank you to my bestie for arranging a great time!  Pictures are all out of order...lol

 All ready to head out
 Enjoying cream cheese icing off of my fork!
 Pam and I with my Mickey red velvet cupcakes



 I ended up with icing in my eye
 Birthday shots!
 they put 38 candles on my cake and it took Angie forever to light the candles and by the time I blew them out the ones she starting lighting first were barley nubs when I blew them out.

 another shot of the icing in my eye
 FIRE!



 Dancing the night away




 lol...me being silly with cake on my teeth...i couldn't help it



 booty cheeks of the sumo wrestler





 prepping myself for my birthday wish
 End of a great night with great friends
 Beautiful Cynthia and Angel


No comments: