Its been awhile since my last update. We are on our 6 week stretch before Bob finally comes home from the long deployment. I have added pictures from the last 2 months.
Bob and I during R & R Feb 2012
Beautiful Loren
Great Wolfe Lodge, Grapvine TX Feb 2012
Loren's new room
Not sure what is going on with sassy pants :)
Emily and I at dinner Feb 2012 (look at her heart :)
Emily and Daddy at the airport Feb 2012
Steak house after picking up daddy at the airport Feb 2012
Putting Bob to work putting gas in my car :)
Buffalo Wild Wing Feb 2012
We went to look at couches and I found Bob trying out new mattresses
Daddy reading Emily a bed time story in Loren's bed
Aquarium Grapevine, TX Feb 2012
Bob captured this great pic while on the carrousel at the mall
Bob and David enjoying shots of Patron during dinner at Pluckers
Angie and I at Pluckers with the hubbys
Emily writing her own name finally
I love him to pieces <3 Feb 2012
Inner Space Caverns, Georgetown, TX Feb 2012
All ready to head out to Austin for a night of fun before he went back. Feb 2012
Of course....Emily wanted a picture too.
Fogo De Chao with friends, Austin, TX Feb 2012
EMily's picture of me while I was buckling her in her seat.
Flowers from my bestie to cheer me up the day after Bob went back
Night out with the girls....March 2012
me and my bestie....love her!
This was taken by Emily's babysitter. They were killing time during a day off from school. Apr 2012
TX Bluebonnets Apr 2012
Loren celebrating her 12th b-day with friends at the Great Wolf Lodge, Williamsburg VA March 2012
Angie and I at Shavonne's farewell Dinner. These are the hardest part of making great military friends. March 2012
St Paddys day 2012
Emily was a great patient at the ENT office and the loaded her up with stickers....needless to say, she will never put them on her arms again...she has hair :)...next set of tubes April 16th
an honor to watch a mentor of mind retire after 25 years. I have the privilege to read his promotion orders when COL Sauer was promoted to a full Colonel. Angie and I both worked for these great leaders at the Cav.
Bought the hubby a new 2012 Toyota Tacoma....THis was our 30 day mark but with the Army, the dates were pushed back 2 more weeks and now we sit at the 6 week mark (est arrival date: May 16thish) until then, I'll be sporting the new truck!
Finally got Emily a TV for her room. Angie and cleaned and rearranged her room and not 20 mins after leaving her alone, this is what we see...























No comments:
Post a Comment