It has been awhile since I have updated our blog. We have been busy with everything goning on here for Bob upcoming deployment to Afghanistan.
First an update on Mom. She is doing better each and every day and now can drive herself back and forth to places. She is on very little pain meds for her surgery and has finally learned to take it slow and day by day.
Bob went to Miami for trauma training at the traurma center there in Miami. He loved the training and brought back so much knowledge with him. There were times he was on the ocean with the dive team of a local fire dept. Talk about tough training! When he came home he went right into another week long training with all the medics of the company. He was gone before I got up and back well after we were already asleep. Bob is now on block leave and he and Emily are in OH visiting his family.
Right now Bob's date to leave is May 31st according to the last pre-deloyment briefing. As we all know by now this will shift left or rght 3-4 times before he leaves.
Loren is doing awesome in school and making the A_B honoroll. She calls just about everyday to tell me everything that has happened for the day. She is growing like a weed and turning into a beautful young woman.
Emily is growing like a weed also and can reconize colors and some letters. She amazes us everyday and so greatful she is a easy going kiddo.
As for me, I am busy as always with school and work. I try t slow dwn but hard the the online classes ending soon. I plan to take the summer off to enjoy the summer with the girls and have "me" time. I will have to adjust to Bob being gone again. But I will get it and the deployment will just move right along for us as we keep busy doing things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment