Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trip to Indiana, Thanksgiving 2009

Getting away from TX for Thanksgiving was great. It was the break that I needed from the everyday routine. It was a bit cold there but we had fun and got to see family. Besides, everyone was about Emily, so it gave me a break from even keeping up with her. We got to go to a circus. That was neat because I haven't been since I was small and Emmie really enjoyed herself too. My dad came up from TN and we popped in to my cousin's house and they didn't even know I was in town and got to surprise them all. As always, it was nice to see my grandmother. I saw her back in March for her 80th birthday but she still look good as ever!

Emmie chillin on the couch
Let's eat!

Emmie waiting for food
My dad
Kelly and her son Matt
My brother
Emmie wanted to sit at the table with no booster
At the circus
Diet Pepsi...yummy
Throwing a fit for some reason
Bufflo Wild Wings
My brother and his son, Michael
Us
Me, grandma, Emmie and Muggins
My brother's turn
Emmie loved laying on the ottoman

No comments: