Sunday, September 20, 2009

September has flown by so fast. That is okay with me since it helps the deployment go by faster. We are just about to our 5 month mark of this crazy deployment. Pretty soon we will be on the downhill slide to Bob coming back home. S of today Sept 20th, we are still waiting on the posting of the Oct R & R dates. With this we are also waiting on the promotion points to come out to see if Bob will be picked up for E5. A bit frustrating but that is the Army motto…I swear. “Hurry up and wait” Drives me crazy but it is part of our life.
I have been pretty busy at work with conferences, trainings and even a TDY trip to Ft Monroe, VA. I was able to see Loren those few days that I was there. It was nice to see her and hear about her first day of 4th grade!
In the pictures below, they are random shots from September.

Emmie and I supporting out team
Too cute

Making her daddy proud watching the opening of the Ohio State game
Happy 30th Birthday to Kristina (in the middle)
Happy 24th Birthday to Sam (on the far right)
Just us messing around
Loren and Emmie
little sexy mommas



No comments: