Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wrapping up Oct and Month 5 of deployment

Month 5 of this long deployment down and 7 more to go.  Only 3 more months till R & R.  

At the end of Sept Angie and I went to Indianapolis to watch the Steelers Vs Colts.  It was a great time and of course to see my team beat my brothers.  

Bob re-emilisted at the beginning of Oct and we were lucky enough to watch it on Skype.  We will be staying at Ft Hood for at least another 2 years.  Not what we were hoping for but we'll take it.

Recon was allergy test and found out he is allergic to 98% of the things they tested him for.  Some examples are Chicken, been, turkey, lamb, corn, weeds, grass of all kinds, oak, cedar......you get the point.  He is not on allergy injections and very hypo-allergenic  food.

Emily started pre school in Oct and is still trying to adjust to the new friends and teachers.  She likes the idea of big girl school.  

hard to believe that Emily will be four on Nov 11.  Love the fact this year her party is 11-11-11 @ 1100 @ chuck e cheese.  TIme to make big wishes at 1100 that day.  I will be sure to post pics.



Celebrating a Steelers win!
 Got our tickets! 
 My brother and I
 always emotional when I hear the National Anthem
 After the Steelers win

 Had to make him wear our towel...it only seemed like the right thing to do 
  Bob's re-enlistment






Emily with her new boots and shades
Tired after a day of shopping
Emily's pics from Glamour Shots...she won 4th place for the newspaper kid contest and she had a photo shoot. 







1st day of pre K  it was crazy hair day


Angie and I heading to a Halloween party

No comments: