It has been a few months since i have updated my blog. It has been a really busy summer and fall is fast approaching us and we continue to keep busy.
We have survived the 115+ degree weather here in Texas...I think we were hotter than where Bob is in Afghan. We are now hanging around 90 degrees on an average. The girls and I spent alot of time in the pool and indoors.
Emily missed the cutoff for preschool and is continuing to attend the Child Development Center of post. I have started back to school through a different university and so happy that I made the switch.
I will be moving offices at work since the budget doesn't allow me to stay in the division that I am in. I look forward to the challenges that my new section in training division will bring me. I am just grateful I still have a job.
Waiting on finalization for Bob's re-enlistment. You know the Army...paperwork...sigh....
My bestie, Angie, and I got to fly to Indianapolis to watch the Colts vs Steelers on 9-25-11. Neither one of us had ever been to a NFL game. What a rush it was!
Bob and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in two weeks on 10-10-11! Where has all the time gone? I am so glad to have Bob in my life and so proud of him for all that he does for our country.......
Enjoy the pics





























No comments:
Post a Comment