Friday, May 27, 2011

Month of May


We have been trying to get in as much family time as we can with Bob's upcoming deployment June 1st. In the last month as a military wife in a military community, I have watched baby Aubri come into this world and Yahoo chat with her dad in Iraq as she came into this world. I had the pleasure of capturing the moment her dad came home for R & R meeting Ms. Aubri for the first time. I also supported my best friend when her husband left for Iraq. It was a tearful event for me as we are fast approaching Bob's deployment. On June 1st, my friends and fellow military wives will be by my side as we send Bob to Afghanistan. It is a special bond that we military wives have that cannot be explained unless you are one. We become one when our spouses leave to do their job. To them, I thank you for being there for me.



Bob and Emily watching the Rabbit Fest Parade
Just Bob

DeVaughn meeting his little girl for the 1st time
Lil Ms Aubri

Bob and David before his deployment
A tearful goodbye as Angie hugs her hubby before formation
Bob and I at David's deployment
Emily playing in the rain gutters
Playing in the rain
It hailed right after this picture
Trying to catch raindrops

No comments: