We were in bed early New Year's Eve to be up bright eye and bussy tail for Magic Kingdom. We got there at 7 am right as they open and it was a Magic Hour day so the park was open only to resort guests an hour early. So there was no one in the park.
Bob didn't want his picture taken
Of course....we did :-)
Emily and Bob on the Buzzlight year ride
Emily and Bob on the Orbiter ride
Winne the Pooh ride
Dumbo!

Waiting to go into the 4D show


Emily got a hold of the camera


After spending the majority of the day at Magic Kingdom, we went to the Grand Flordian resort to go and view there life size gingerbread house. While Emily was in the bathroom I sent Bob to check and see if there was any openings to 1900 Park Ave. It is a character restaurant that has Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella. Getting a walk-in seat was a luck. Anyone that has been to Disney knows you have to make reservations almost 6 months out for busy times of the year. I think I was more excited than the girls!
Of course....we did :-)
Emily and Bob on the Buzzlight year ride
Emily and Bob on the Orbiter ride
Winne the Pooh ride
Dumbo!
Waiting to go into the 4D show

Emily got a hold of the camera

After spending the majority of the day at Magic Kingdom, we went to the Grand Flordian resort to go and view there life size gingerbread house. While Emily was in the bathroom I sent Bob to check and see if there was any openings to 1900 Park Ave. It is a character restaurant that has Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella. Getting a walk-in seat was a luck. Anyone that has been to Disney knows you have to make reservations almost 6 months out for busy times of the year. I think I was more excited than the girls! 



















No comments:
Post a Comment