Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where has Sept gone?

Not sure where Sept has gone. I swear as we get older time just flies by. Bob went to school at Ft Rucker, AL for a 2 week joint training with the Flight Surgeon Schools. He has been TDY three times already since he has been home from Iraq and will be going to another in Feb. Time is going by too fast. Before we know it he will be deploying again summer 2011.

I have been steadily working at my classes one by one. One day I will be done with school and be able to do anything I want without having to worry about Mid-terms and Finals.

I have been in GA the last two weeks helping my mom and step dad after their surgeries. Sometime parents are the worst patients ever. But I am glad that I was here to help and will be coming back when they are both due for their second surgeries.

Looking forward to our family disney Christmas vacation in Dec. Hard to belive that Christmas is only 80 days away!

Alot of close friends and fmaily on my mind while this year starts winding down. To my dear friend Angie who turns 26 today. Honey, you are not old....it is just the begining of a great chapter in your life. I thank you for helping me with Maricela. Even though she is not mine you were there for me as if she was my daughter and helped me when I was in a bind. To my dear friend Linda, I couldn't imagine living without the love of my life. You are an amazing woman and I admire you and hope that I am half as strong as you one day. To the Peerman family, I pray for stregnth during this tough time you are having with Aunt Diane's stroke while on vacation. She is strong and God will help led you through this. To my loving husband of 4 years, you have been the best thing that has happend to me and I am grateful for you each and everyday. you have helped me in more ways than one. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

I once was told that your true friends can be counted on one hand throughout your life time. I have learned this the hard way when people say they are your friends but they are not there when you need them. To my TRUE friends, thank you for being there for me.

No comments: