Sunday, March 21, 2010

Almost the end

Had a really great weekend catching up with my BFF from HS. It was her birthday weekend and we had a girls night on Friday but without her knowing her surprise party was Sat at her house. We had great fun with all the girls and she was VERY surprised when she came home to her party. It is always wonderful to catch up with great friends. 2 weeks ago Emmie and I went to San Antonio to see some other great friends I have known for a while. Stan and Tanya bought thier first home and had a great housewarming party. Great company and great food! You can beat that. Well my deployment ticker is down to 25 days today. One can hope that things will go as planned and he will be home by the 15th of April. BUT anyone who ask delt with the Army knows it can be a hurry p and wait thing with them. But I am thinking positive and ready!

Monica & I during girls night out for her birthday

Birthday shot of Patron

Tanya and I at her housewarming....it was late and we were both tired!


Emmie just "cheesing"

No comments: