This weekend Bob and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary in San Antonio. We had no kids with us so it was an extra special treat. It was nice but we missed the girls for sure! We started off downtown at the riverwalk, then we met up with my friends Yuni for a few drinks, spent the day at Sea World and a extra treat that I will write about at the bottom. Sea World had a fright night after 6 pm since, it is after all, Halloween this month. 6pm is when all the ghost and goblins came out and were scaring people as they were walking through the park. Bob convienced me to go through a haunted forrest. I HATE HUANTED houses. BUT it was fun. Here are a few pics from our trip.
This is Bob at the Budwiser Hospitatily House at Sea World. ( nothing like free beer!)

This is Bob golfing......he took to long
Dinner with Samu at Sea World
Sticking his tounge out
Us trying to get in the picture. We were not alowed to touch them :-(
Joe's Crab Shack on the Riverwalk
We don't have any pictures of our day Sunday, BUT...we were given tickets to the Valero Texas Open (Professional Golf Tournament) on the 18th hole at the Terrace (Thanks Yuni). Not only did we get to see all the players finish there game we had access to an open bar and food! Nothing like free food and drinks! Bob loved it. He is a huge golfer for those that don't know. As for me...I learned alot about golf today. We were not allowed to bring our cell phones or camera into the tournament. I was rather bummed. It was an event that I would like to have had pictures of. There were alot of vendors there selling ya stuff but we got a bunch of free stuff as well ( water bottles, band-aids, yo-yo's...etc) Loren loved the goodie bag that we brought home for her. So after a few days away from the girls it was nice to get back home to reality and do out daily in and outs. Thanks Helga for keeping Emily this weekend and I am glad she was good for you.










No comments:
Post a Comment