Monday, September 22, 2008
Germs
So after a long week of Emily being sick, I had to take her back to the Dr for not improving. She has also gotten a diaper rash so bad that her skin is bleeding. turns out that Emily has roto virus. It is bad. She is in good spirits the last two days even though everything is running through her and her skin on her booty is so bad. Dr says she should be getting better in the next twodays since it has already been 8 days. GOD I hope so. I feel so freaking bad for her everytime I change her. I wash her booty in the sink since last week. Emily waved "bye bye" to the Dr today. Just out of the blue....never seen her do that before...tooo cute! Oh she has a tooth coming in on top also. Such a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment